Nice to meet you
My name’s Laura. I create graphic design that aims to intensify potential and stimulate positive responses. I love to help people, and prioritise finding out about a client’s needs. I believe that the initial listening part of a project is fundamental to producing design that hits the target. Whether you are an individual, a small or large business you’ll be a cherished client, who will benefit from a friendly, approachable and highly enthusiastic service that can make you shine.
During nearly 8 years of agency experience, my work has involved design for print: point of sale, newsletter and magazine layout and design, large format exhibition graphics, menu and leaflet design, brand identity and stationery, and advert design… and digital design: animated gif banners and website design. I have been freelance for six years now, and continue to enjoy the varied projects and client collaborations that arise from working for myself.
- Powerful and well thought out design and artwork that you can be proud of
- A tailored and transparent service – you’ll know where we are every step of the way
- A commitment to creating the best solution for you.
- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Keynote and Adobe PDF skills
- I can work from home or in-house, always with a friendly approach
- I’m all about creating eye catching design for print and pixel.
- BA Hons and QTS _ 2:1
- HND Graphic Design _ Distinction
- BTEC Diploma Foundation of Art _ Merit